Visit our Showroom
Visit our showroom or ask about suppliers around Metro Atlanta you can explore. We’ll get you in front of the best selections of granite, marble, quartz, and quartzite countertop selections.
Planning Your Countertop Project
Your countertop project is about to begin! Here are the steps to help you plan, prepare, and complete your project with Legacy Countertops.
Visit our showroom or ask about suppliers around Metro Atlanta you can explore.
Step 1: Planning
- Research ideas and inspirations. What kind of countertop do you want? What materials are you interested in? Browse our online inventory and use our 3D visualizer to get some ideas.
- Gather measurements of your countertops. A hand sketch will do, but if you have any plans or measurements, bring them with you.
Step 2: Design Consultation
- Make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable consultants on our website or call us to visit our slabs showroom in Alpharetta or we can direct you to one of our showrooms near your home. Contact us for more information. We’ll guide you on selecting the materials and colors of your new countertops.
- Bring the following(if available) to your first consultation:
- Pictures or plans of your space
- Sample of your cabinet
- Tile, if already selected
- Paint samples for walls and floors
Step 3: Selecting
- Discuss different materials and their characteristics. We’ll help you understand the different types of stone available, their pros and cons, and how they’ll look in your space.
- Feel free to discuss the budget with your consultant as well.
- Choose your sink selection. We offer a variety of sinks to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
- Pick your edge profile. We offer a variety of edge profiles to choose from, so you can customize the look of your countertops.
- During your visit to our showroom if you bring us a sketch of your project along with some measurements or if you let us know the square footage required our consultant will be able to give you a quote right away.
- Once you’re happy with your selections, we’ll help you complete your purchase.
Step 4: Measure Appointment
- During your measure, we’ll take laser measurements to electronically map your space to ensure an accurate fit of your new countertops upon installation.
- We can usually install your new countertops within 7 to 10 business days after the template is complete.
Step 5: Fabricating
- Your counters are fabricated by using the latest CNC equipment to achieve the perfect cut, profile, and polish. Each piece is hand inspected to ensure a high standard of quality.
Step 6: Installation
- A Legacy representative will call to schedule your install.
- Schedule a plumber to disconnect and hook back the plumbing 24 hours after the installation is complete.If you need a plumber, we can recommend one.
- Countertop removal – If Legacy is removing your old countertops, you’ll need to empty the necessary cabinets and remove all the drawers from the cabinets where the countertops will be installed.
- Once the plumbing is hooked up, you can tile and touch up the paint.
Enjoy Your New Countertops!
Step 7: Enjoy Your New Beautiful Countertops!
We hope this helps you plan your countertop project! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For more than 10 years, Legacy Granite Countertops has been Atlanta’s top source for kitchen and bathroom countertops including backsplashes. Our showroom and fabrication facility in Alpharetta, GA has over 60 colors of granite, marble and quartz available in stock and many more available by special order.
Our Showroom Benefits:
– Free 1-hour consultation with a member of our design team
– View our Top rated in-home fabrication lab
– Browse through our various styles and colors of granite, quartz, marble, and more