Legacy Countertops is a people focused design, fabrication and installation company that specializes in countertops, stone accents, and tile backsplashes.
Our mission is to ensure a pleasant experience and to deliver top notch service to our customers.
Legacy Countertops is a design, fabrication and installation company for countertops, stone accents, and tile backsplashes. We offer a wide variety of natural granite, quartzite, marble, engineered quartz and other materials to meet the unique needs of your home or business.
We understand that people want to have a high level of confidence in the company they choose for their countertops. Our team has the broad industry knowledge and the craft required to meet the highest of expectations.
We believe that relationships matter—that customer service and communication is equally as important as a quality product. At Legacy, we take this seriously and are determined to earn people’s trust with every project.
Planning Your Countertop Project
Your countertop project is about to begin! Here are the steps to help you plan, prepare, and complete your project with Legacy Countertops.
Visit our showroom or ask about suppliers around Metro Atlanta you can explore.
Step 1: Planning
- Research ideas and inspirations. What kind of countertop do you want? What materials are you interested in? Browse our online inventory and use our 3D visualizer to get some ideas.
- Gather measurements of your countertops. A hand sketch will do, but if you have any plans or measurements, bring them with you.
Step 2: Design Consultation
- Make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable consultants on our website or call us to visit our slabs showroom in Alpharetta or we can direct you to one of our showrooms near your home. Contact us for more information. We’ll guide you on selecting the materials and colors of your new countertops.
- Bring the following(if available) to your first consultation:
- Pictures or plans of your space
- Sample of your cabinet
- Tile, if already selected
- Paint samples for walls and floors
Step 3: Selecting
- Discuss different materials and their characteristics. We’ll help you understand the different types of stone available, their pros and cons, and how they’ll look in your space.
- Feel free to discuss the budget with your consultant as well.
- Choose your sink selection. We offer a variety of sinks to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
- Pick your edge profile. We offer a variety of edge profiles to choose from, so you can customize the look of your countertops.
- During your visit to our showroom if you bring us a sketch of your project along with some measurements or if you let us know the square footage required our consultant will be able to give you a quote right away.
- Once you’re happy with your selections, we’ll help you complete your purchase.
Step 4: Measure Appointment
- During your measure, we’ll take laser measurements to electronically map your space to ensure an accurate fit of your new countertops upon installation.
- We can usually install your new countertops within 7 to 10 business days after the template is complete.
Step 5: Fabricating
- Your counters are fabricated by using the latest CNC equipment to achieve the perfect cut, profile, and polish. Each piece is hand inspected to ensure a high standard of quality.
Step 6: Installation
- A Legacy representative will call to schedule your install.
- Schedule a plumber to disconnect and hook back the plumbing 24 hours after the installation is complete.If you need a plumber, we can recommend one.
- Countertop removal – If Legacy is removing your old countertops, you’ll need to empty the necessary cabinets and remove all the drawers from the cabinets where the countertops will be installed.
- Once the plumbing is hooked up, you can tile and touch up the paint.
Enjoy Your New Countertops!
Step 7: Enjoy Your New Beautiful Countertops!
We hope this helps you plan your countertop project! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What People Say About Us
Read More Reviews Or Leave Your Own:
Trust Our Expertise
Legacy Countertops in Alpharetta, GA is the premier granite, marble, and quartz countertop source serving metro Atlanta from countertop fabrication to sink and countertop installation. We use a state of the art laser template system to ensure a perfect fit. Our company serves the kitchen and bathroom remodeling needs of residential and commercial clients. We even provide plumbing and tile services upon request!
At Legacy we are:
The Value We Bring.
Legacy Countertops is a design, fabrication and installation company specializing in countertops, stone accents, and tile backsplashes. We source natural granite, quartzite, marble, engineered quartz and other materials to provide beautiful and durable options to meet the unique design needs of your home or business. We leverage the latest in cutting technology and follow a proven process to deliver a quality finished product.
Our company has been intentionally built to have the industry knowledge and craft required to meet the highest expectations.
We put each customer first.
Listening to their unique needs and desires, and offering guidance in every phase of our work.
We build relationships.
We earn your trust.